There are so many people getting pregnant at my school: it's freaking ridiculous. They're taking the responsibilities of having sex, but not using protection, so they end up responsible for an innocent's life that probably won't get the attention or the life and opportunities they could have had if they're mothers would have waited. I know i may sound like a hypocrite, but i haven't done that stuff in a while, though i've certainly had the chance to. *sigh* they annoy me. they really do. i personally know 5 girls at my school, and i know that there are like, over 10. i really can't believe that they would be that careless.
These girls are in a way throwing away their life, or some part of it. They tend to drop out of school, and not go to college, and not live to their full potential. Also, neither do their kids. Many get put up for adoption, or foisted onto a grandparent. It really isn't fair.
---
I've been thinking about my past for a bit now. I've noticed something. I have liked girls. Yes: not many times, but it has happened. It's been like... 3 girls as opposed to having liked 21 guys or something. not a really equal ratio. I don't neccessarily classify myself as "bi" though. Frankly, here is my opinion on it: Love is love: doesn't matter whom with. Frankly I think if I fall in love with a guy, I'll go out with him. If I fall in love with a girl, I'll go out with her. NOT that I'm thinking about going out with anyone, except for David that is. But I just wanted to get this out of my system.
I guess... I see myself as open-minded.
The reason for this view of mine is sort of like classifying someone as a hispanic-dater (dates hispanics) or a black-dater, or a white-dater. that's not really fair either, is it? So neither, in my opinion, is classifying someone as straight, bi, gay, or asexual. If you fall in love, you're in love. simply that. nothing more, nothing less. Sure, there is a norm for people to fall in love with someone of the opposite sex, but there's a norm for everything, isn't there? And what is normal? Normal by society's standards? But don't get me going... I'll go forever.
In any case: i don't want this to change anyone's opinion of me. I am still me. And I don't like every girl, just like I don't like every guy. And just because I and someone may be "married" doesn't neccessarily mean anything either. It's a game. Take me for who I am not "what" as you may classify it. It is how it is, and everyone can fucking deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment