same as last one...
Hope is the foundation upon which our future lies - every person's future. Humanities future. A painting that reflects the conscience of its generation came about from the amount of hope and how that hope had been formulated. Perhaps through religion? It is reflected.
And now, through science. Our paintings become more sharp, more metallic in comparison to past generations. What happens if humanity ever loses hope? The hope to live? The hope to love?
Immorality. Can you imagine the worst hell fire? That is what would happen if hope was lost. We would kill each other in our last, miniscule hope to survive. That would be the last thing left. And if one lost the hope to survive?
You are . So if you believe in a god, I congratulate you. If you believe in science, I congratulate you. If you believe in humanity, I congratulate you. If you believe in yourself, I congratulate you.
But realize... These hopes are so, very fragile. Fragile as frozen plastic - it and acts like weak paper. The only true hope comes from inside yourself. The strength to do this comes from the conviction inside yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment